Consumer Electronics Tradeshow 2021 Las Vegas (All Digital)
09:00 - 10:00
Technology, Jobs and the Future of Work LVCC, North Hall, N258 Technology is augmenting the workplace and reshaping the work we do today and tomorrow. The use of artificial intelligence, blockchain, AR/VR, automation and other technologies is growing, creating new jobs and a greater demand for skilled workers.
- Jennifer TaylorVP, U.S. Jobs Consumer Technology Association0
10:15 - 11:15
Finding New Collar Workers in a Tight Market LVCC, North Hall, N258 The nation’s critical skills gap is propelling tech companies to seek skilled talent in new ways, including apprenticeships, internships, train-to-hire programs, coding boot camps and vocational academies. The days of requiring a four-year college degree are in the rear-view mirror.
- David LewisCEO, OperationsInc0
- Kelli JordanTalent Leader New Collar Initiatives, IBM0
- Cheryl CarrierExecutive Director for Ford Next Generation of Learning , Ford Next Generation Learning0
- Gary BeachColumnist , Wall Street Journal CIO Journal0
11:30 - 12:00